Travel-Junkie, Book-Sucker, Movie-Holic, Music-Freak, Boots-Lover and Coffee-Madness…
I am in serious addiction to TRAVELING! I have been traveling around world, to discover new things about its cultures, foods, lifestyles, new places, landmarks, parks, concerts, public transports.
I also like to READ quietly curl up in bed at night. Books are necessary escape I always gladly jumped into headfirst.
I always having fun in many MUSIC CONCERTS, mostly rock, but I keep my option open because I attended those jazz and electronic genres as well.
Why 4D? I, my husband and 2 sons (all of our name beginning with the letter D) been traveling together (I call us 4D) since our kids were barely 1 yo. I also like couple traveling with my husband. Since I was a little girl, my parents brought me traveling quite often.
My name’s Dina Virgianti. I’m a working mom and also a newbie WRITER. I write books about traveling. My first book ( by 5 writers) “Ransel Mini Keliling Dunia” (mini backpack traveling around the world), is an antology book that tells about excitement experiences traveling with kids. It’s actually fun! Check out at Indonesian book stores.
I am from Indonesia a beautiful country in southeast Asia, for you who have been to BALI, it means that you have been to Indonesia!
I have been traveling around the world and also around my country for quite a long time. I’m definitely not a full time traveler, hey Im a working mom with 2 kids LOL. With traveling, it gets me outside my comfort zone, opening up new worlds and lots of experiences! These are places that I have been to:
- UK (Scotland, Ireland, and my Fav Country of all time: ENGLAND)
- EUROPE (many cities in Netherland, Belgium, France, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Czech Republic, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Italy )
- MIDDLE EAST (Jeddah, Mekkah, Madinah… Umroh trip)
- AUSTRALIA (Sidney, Melbourne)
- ASIA (Singapore, Malaysia, Hongkong, Thailand, and my favorite country JAPAN, I have lived for a year in Tokyo years ago and Ive been almost to all cities)
- USA (Washington DC, Orlando, Philadelphia, Detroit, Stamford, Bridgeport, New Haven, Providence, Boston, and my fav city that never sleep NEW YORK and etc)
- And to all around my beautiful INDONESIA, I have been road-trip to all cities in Java and Sumatera (yes 4 days on the road driving car with my family), fly to Kalimantan and Sulawesi islands, BALI and Lombok islands, hike mount Dieng and Bromo in Java… Indonesia really is a magnificent country.
So, I wish you all have a wonderful, blessing, precious moments wherever you are. Keep traveling and chase your dreams…
Teman-teman yang punya passion traveling, baru mau coba traveling keluar negri, pengen nanya-nanya, sharing cerita, bikin itin, tips, dll yuk hubungi saya… Saya akan dengan senang hati mendengarkan, sharing, berbagi tips, dll…
Semua orang bisa traveling keluar negri…
“To move, to breathe, to fly, to float, to gain all while you give, to roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live.” ― Hans Christian Andersen
Dina Virgianti blog